Managed Fleet Care
Nobody Offers Greater Flexibility for Your Maintenance Needs
Our flexible maintenance plans are executed by factory trained expert engine, transmission, and transport refrigeration technicians who are also ASE certified medium/heavy duty total truck specialists.
All Makes. All Models.
PENN’s technicians have been servicing All Makes and All Models for decades. Leveraging our deep experience across on-highway, vocational, and municipal markets – we specialize in:
- Mixed and aged fleets (multi-make with new and vintage assets)
- Medium and heavy duty Class 6-8 trucks, coaches, sprinters, transport refrigeration trailers, APUs
Any Time. Any Place.
With our 11 conveniently located service centers and 40+ service vehicles for Emergency Services and mobile truck repairs, we can service your fleet anywhere.
View Service Center
Tailored Fleet Services Agreements for Every Sized Fleet
You are in the driver’s seat. PENN provides flexible maintenance agreements to align with your fleet’s specific needs. As your business partner, we will help you:
- Lower operating and fuel costs
- Optimize fleet uptime
- Extend fleet service life
- Uncover details of spend – by asset and by maintenance category
Our flexible maintenance plans are executed by factory trained expert engine, transmission and transport refrigeration technicians who are also ASE certified medium/heavy duty total truck specialists.
Talk to a Fleet Expert
Our customizable fleet services agreements are designed to lower your total ownership cost while optimizing your fleet’s uptime so you can focus on running your business. As your business partner, we offer:
- With our expertly trained technicians, you don’t need to invest in new tooling, training, and materials
- Discounted parts pricing through our expertly sourced supply chain
- Preventative maintenance by our expert technicians
- Priority unscheduled maintenance in 13 shops or on the road
- 24/7 emergency services and mobile k repair service across the nation
- Professionally maintained equipment, enabling optimal lifecycle utilization
- Quality workmanship and material
- State of the art equipment
- Real-time visibility of PM, DOT, and state inspection currency
- Equipment analysis for cost control
- Measure return on fleet operations, assist with strategic planning